Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Style on The Cheap

image I gave up my Old Navy love long ago with my braces and training bras, so I was shocked to discover super stylish and well-fitting summer pieces on an impromptu outing last week.

In particular, a pair of pleated denim shorts with a removable belt was snapped up by myself and 2 of my 3 sisters. (taste may be genetic but none of us are the exact same size)

Paired with funky accessories and a ruffled tank, the shorts formed the basis of a budget-friendly patio ensemble that got plenty of compliments.

Here's a variation on the outfit that clocks in at under 97 bucks!

 image

Clockwise: Ruffle Trim Tank, $14.50, Spillane Straw Fedora, $28.00, Nautical Charm Necklace, $24.00, Ryan Gladiator Sandal, $17.99, Belted Denim Shorts, $12.25

(photo of rachel bilson via instyle.com)

No comments: