Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cozy and Slightly Crazy

image

I love me some prim and I don't mind some proper, but to keep it young and fresh you need a dash of the unexpected to add to the mix.

For a living room filled with classic silhouettes and tufted furniture, an oversize wingback loveseat with mad-hatter sensibilities is just the thing for an eccentric vibe that isn't too cookie-cutter.

image

Ochre Snooze sofa

image

1st Dibs Wing Back Sofa, $8,400

image

Wingback Sofa by Tom Dixon

clip_image002

Old Hickory Tannery Wing-Back Loveseat, $1,889.00

image

Art Shoppe Leather with Brass Nailheads, $1,299

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole Ochre catalog is to die for!

cotedetexas said...

fabulous - that white one is my favorite ever! - i'm going to add you to my blog roll, love your blog - its adorable!!

Codi Dornan said...

love your post.. Im a fellow well now X torontoian and I loveeeeeee the art shoppe... nice work..