Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Buy: Carlymegan Love You Forever Blanket

I found out about this beautiful blanket in the most delightful way: a pair of them was gifted to me for my boys – lucky Jack and Charlie!  Made from organic cotton knit by carlymegan, the lightweight and super soft blanket spells out the famous words: “"I'll love you forever, I'll like you always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be,” in graphic black and white with little heart accents.

image

Obviously like any other red-blooded human, the book “Love You Forever” holds a near and dear place in my heart – even more so now that I am a mommy myself – and as you know I also adore black and white, so these were practically made for me!

The blankets appear to be sold out for now, but check out carlymegan’s site for other adorable handmade baby items, like her amazing PJs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing- this book was so special to me!

Rhonda said...

Where can I find this blanket?

Rhonda said...

Where can I find this blanket?