Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Prada Does Fantasy

Prada can be a little too 'out there' (not too mention extremely expensive) for my liking, but I still admire the continued imagination and innovation behind the Italian label.

When I perused their website I expected a bit of the unexpected, however I didn't forsee this!

The spring/summer 08 fantasy look book is exactly that: fantasy.

image

Rather than the usual shots of models donning the outfits against white backgrounds, there are random images of nature and jolts of colour mixed into the clothes in a Dali-esque collage. The photos are totally imaginative and a little sci-fi too - such amazing inspiration!

Check out these other stunning shots I pulled from the look book:

image

image

image

image

image

image

 image image

image

No comments: