Friday, December 12, 2008

Baking Mecca at McCaul's

image

In the past I've  posted about some of my sugar cookie creations and about my belief that there is a cookie design for almost every occasion (there so is), so I was long overdue to visit the GTA's mecca of baking: McCall's.

P1030489

Encountering the largest selection of cookie cutters I have ever seen, I enthusiastically scanned the wall and plucked obscure shapes and themes to tuck away for future events. Now I will have a martini glass for predrinks, champagne flutes and rings for bridal showers, and tea pots and saucers for tea parties!

P1030475

The great wall of cookie cutters!

P1030486

Sugar decoration gallore!

P1030480

Baking pans in novelty shapes!

P1030487

Cake pans in every size!

P1030488

Specialty cook books for baking and decorating!

P1030484

Plus there's a school at the back of the store that offers classes on cake decorating and more!

  P1030481

Stay tuned for photos of all my holiday baking and check out the McCall's online store and website for more info on their speciality items and classes!

No comments: