Wednesday, December 31, 2008

“A Party Doesn’t Throw Itself”

This famous adage of mine was the result of my family’s second annual New Years cocktail soiree in Miami. When pestering my sisters to help out with the party prep ended in zero assistance, I tossed out that nugget which has since become quite the family joke. Nevertheless, it is also a motto I embrace and practice, and the past few days have been filled with intense errands to ready for this year’s shindig.

P1040299

Errands have included a trip to costco (which totally knocked our socks off by carrying high-end champagne, stone crab claws and funeral caskets- wow)

P1040355

and we already did the numerous  flower arrangements last night.

P1040359

Stay tuned for photos for the party but until then,

Happy New Year and I wish everyone only the best in 2009!

No comments: