Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Handmade Cards for the Holidays

clip_image002

My super-talented colleague Francesca is selling her homemade holiday cards at the criminal price of $4 Canadian!

clip_image004

Made with a variety of materials including patterned papers, rhinestones and felt, each card is a work of art!

clip_image006

My personal favourite is her adorable Rudolph with a mini red pom-pom nose and a cozy green scarf!

clip_image008

Francesca will also create cards with a custom theme, such as these crafty tool-box cards below which she created for some carpenters.

clip_image010

If you're interested in some hand-crafted holiday goodness, please e-mail me!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg those are so cute!!! I can't believe she only charges 4 dollars - they must cost more to make than that!

Also, does she use the cricket to do it? I've seen a fun informercial about how that product makes card-creating easy! haha!