Monday, September 22, 2014

Lay Lady Lay: Alchemy Brass Bed Frame by CB2

image

Now this is a big brass bed I can get behind! The gleaming linear alchemy shiny brass bed frame frame by Barcelona-based Mermelada Estudio is new at CB2 and I’m in so in love.

While I usually go for upholstered headboards and often forgo any type of footboard all together (it’s one less thing to bump into during a late night pee break), I cannot help but swoon over this graphic metal bed. Starting at $699 for a queen, it’s also quite reasonable for such a large high-impact statement piece.

Would you go brass in bed?

1 comment:

Grace Ng said...

I love it too but my practical side always kicks in because I have kids and I think about the countless times they bump themselves on my bed while climbing on. But this is definitely droolworthy!