Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Living Room...Sneak Peek!

Here's a little taste of what's to come:

image

Are you excited??

PS- I don't want to give you the impression I am moving into some slum with the photos of the bathroom I posted the other day. It is an older building and the previous tenant had been living in the same unit for a couple of decades, so no updates had been made in ages -- hence the complete mess!  Luckily the landlord has graciously offered to let me spec the materials used as they update the unit for me, so no worries - my vintage modern space is on the way!

6 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

um......YES i cant wait to see pics. holy moly i just love this mix.

kay* said...

woot woot for upgrades! oh and earlier this week i spotted a tufted velvet sofa and totally thought of you (i blogged it). you are going to have SO much fun decorating - can't wait for pics.

Unknown said...

YAY
SO excited for u!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good. I cant wait to
see your finished apartment.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Looking forward to seeing
pictures of your apartment.

Sanity Fair said...

such great picks!!! Reminds me a bit of Mary McDonald meets Warhol. Congrats on your move! Can't wait to see the results.
Happy weekend,
Sanity Fair