Friday, October 15, 2010

Exciting New Project!

My sister is moving into her own place, so that means another  no-holds barre decorating project is on the horizon!

image

With a list of obsessions that includes Iris's cottage from The Holiday, flamingos and shabby chic -- it is going to be a very fun and eclectic project!

image

I'll be posting about our sisterly decorating adventures, so stay tuned to see how we turn the dated-looking interior above into a chic and cozy abode for a young twenty-something.

3 comments:

snickers said...

HOST ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica!

I'm a huge fan of your blog! Please let me know what you lovely ladies plan on doing with the chairs from the dinning room set. I've been looking every where for chairs to go with my mid-century set and these would be perfect!

You can email me at jennifer.ramsey@cibc.com

Thanks!!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Ilove your blog and I can`t wait to see what you do with the place.