Monday, March 28, 2011

Apartment Sneak Peak Revealed!

I am so excited to share with you the first official photo of my apartment, as featured in...STYLE AT HOME! image

Yes, after almost a year of living in our humble abode, I can finally share a photo and announce that it is being published in Style At Home, an amazing Canadian magazine that I have long admired and am thrilled and honoured to be included in! With the talented team of Stacey Brandford behind the lens and senior design editor extraordinaire Margot Austin at the helm, the shoot was a total blast and I cannot wait to see the rest of the gorgeous photos in print.

image

The photo can be currently seen in the back of the new May issue and Edie and Lucille are so pleased that they made the cut! You'll be able to see the whole spread on May 9th when the June issue arrives so make sure you're a subscriber (if you aren't already in which case you should be!) or that you have a date with your local news stand.

So what do you think?

5 comments:

Wallpaper said...

looks amazing!! very exciting news for you :) Congrats!!

Nat said...

Love that Edie and Lucille are in the shot! Looks terrific! By the way, "Never Let Me Go" is an awesome read. Good choice.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your apartment looks soooo
beautiful and chic. I can't wait
to see the rest of your gorgeous
apartment. I hope that you will
also show the pictures of it on
your blog for those of us living
outside of Canada.

Doreen said...

Congrats to you. I just checked your blog today after seeing you last week. Looking forward to reading all about you and your gorgeous apartment in this issue.

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

Such an incredible transformation! You inspire me. Being a Toronto resident myself, I have had a hard time looking paste the horrible cookie cutter apartments, builders beige walls and parquet floors - i never dreamed they could be made to look as beautiful as you have made yours. I gave up far too easily on mine, and wrote it off as ugly no matter what i did too it anyways. Thank you so much for showing yours off, you are truly talented! How did you get your apartment featured in Style at Home?
So beautiful! SO Happy I found your blog :)

Rai xo.
raianashanesedesigns.blogspot.com