Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stacey Brandford Photography

I had the pleasure of watching Stacey Brandford in action when he photographed my apartment for the upcoming magazine feature that I’ll be able to share with you soon. I was quite excited knowing he would be capturing my little ol’ space because he has been at the helm of so many great shoots I have admired in both Style At Home and House and Home. Besides being absolutely pleasant and professional – Stacey had such great synergy with the editor, which made for a fabulous and fast shoot day and good times for all!

Here are some of my favourite photos from his portfolio – hard to believe his shots of my own apartment will be joining their ranks soon!

imageimageimage imageimageimageimage image imageimage imageimageimageimageimage

(All images via staceybrandford.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your apartment.
I have been looking forward to
seeing it since you first mentioned
you were planning to move to a new
apartment.