Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Ultimate Valentines Day Desirables

I've been so busy with the IDS that I've barely given a thought to Valentines Day. It also doesn't help that I leave for my trip of a lifetime to Africa on Valentines evening (sorry dave!), so I'm posting my ultimate Valentines Day Desirables guide today in advance.

These items range from functional to gosh darn cute to amazingly over-priced, so just part with reality, try to ignore the sheer shmaltz factor of the day, and just enjoy smiling at all things heart shaped, pink and red:

image

 Heart Mixing Bowl Set, $32 and heart measuring spoons, $6

image

Jonathan Adler love jar, $55.00

 

image

John Derian Heart Shaped Dishes, $85 each

 

image

Tiffany's gold love charm and beaded chain, $590 CAD

 

"Love" Magazine Holder, $85.00

 

Maison de Vacances LOVE pillow

 

image

Michael Aram "Sona" Heart Bowls, $265

 

image

Hermes enamel bracelet in silver and palladium plated, $510.00

 

image

"To My Valentine" Keepsake Box filled with truffles by Beacon Hill Chocolates, $34

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ah those Hermes bracelets. I die. So pretty.

How long are you going to be in Africa?

Nat said...

Beacon Hill Chocolates? AMAZING!