Sunday, May 15, 2011

Decor Spotting in Bridal Fashion Ads

You can take the bride out of the decorator but you can’t take the decorator out of the bride!

As I flip through the pages of my endless pile of bridal mags, I can’t help but ooh and aah over the little decor moments I spot in the various fashion advertisements.

image

Take for instance the gallery wall hiding behind this Judd Waddell gown. You don’t always see a gallery wall aligned perfectly into a linear shape so it definitely caught my eye!

image

The Parisian parquet flooring and marshmallow and buttercream yellow painted panelled walls made me pause in this Ivy and Aster ad.

image

The princess and the pea vibe of this Lela Rose Bridesmaid for Dessy ad made me swoon with its pretty pink floral wallpaper and various fabrics used for the mattresses. The mix of ticking, various sheen levels and bold patterns would make any boho gal swoon with delight!

image

The stacked gold chiavari chairs and tone on tone paneled walls seen in this Liancarlo ad are very in tune with my own bridal vision.  Love the dress too!

No comments: