Saturday, January 4, 2014

Baby Buy: Bowtie Bib

With the twins’ arrival getting closer each day, I have been paying more and more attention to baby gear and clothing. Buying for boys is a whole new world for me so I get really excited when I find testosterone-friendly apparel that’s in line with my own tastes.

image

One such find is this adorable bib by Mally Designs that I spotted at the One Of A Kind Christmas Show. Made in Canada of soft washable leather, it makes high-chair time into a chic affair thanks to the sophisticated black and white bow tie design.

image

Starting at $35 it’s not cheap and I was hesitant about its functionality, but apparently the pocket does extend enough, and stains do easily come out. Bonus for identical twin mommas like me, it can be monogrammed too so you never feed the same twin twice!

No comments: