Friday, April 18, 2014

Egg-cellent Easter Decor

There are so many different directions you can go with Easter decorations, but I’ve always been drawn to the classic spring colours and sweet small scale patterns that remain tried and true year after year.
Here are a couple of ideas I’d try out if I was to do the Easter thing:
image
I’d add a piece of art to my tablescape, such as this adorable print from Minted that would look sweet leaning on a sideboard. Art is a great way to add height to any vignette!
Easter Egg Vase
I’d also mix in some multicolour eggs into my florals by using the good old layered vase trick, like in this image from Better Homes and Gardens: nestle a smaller vase into a larger one and fill the gap in between with your desired filler. This would be great for Cadbury eggs!

No comments: