Thursday, April 3, 2014

Some Fave New White and Brass Beauties

White and brass (or gold) is a favourite combo of mine (hello have you seen my kitchen?) so I’m just loving these newer budget-friendly items that use these two shades in a marvellous way.
image
If I had opted for floating shelving in my kitchen instead of uppers, these marble shelves from West Elm would have been perfection. Topped with cookbooks, white china and my brass Turkish spice grinder and bamboo mortar and pestle… I just swoon at the thought!
image
The RANARP floor lamp from IKEA is a knockout floor lamp that combines industrial with glam in one cheap and chic package ($49.99 to be exact). The white finish is a refreshing take on the classic task light and would be a perfect reading light next to a cozy chair in a bedroom!
image
The Billie decorative bowl by GLUCKSTEINHOME at The Bay is a little bit Nate Berkus mixed with a dash of Dwell Studio, which means it’s a whole lot of fabulous. I like Brian’s doubling up on the gold and geometric trends we’ve been seeing in decor and think it would make for a beautiful objet to top a stack of books on your coffee table.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love the white and gold!

Kelsey said...

Love the white and gold!