Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gosh Darn Cute Stocking Stuffers from Restoration Hardware

These little stocking stuffers from Restoration Hardware have a retro vibe to them that is fairly irresistible. I find them to be especially suiting for the dudes in your life – both young and old. I got the hangover helper for my boyfriend last year for Chanuka and he loved it!

Here are my favourites:

image

Hangover Helper, $15

image

Mini Espresso Maker, $39

image

Survival Kit in a Sardine Can, $14

image

What's Up Clock, $29

image

Pin Art™ $18

image

Travel Tournament Backgammon, $39

image

Micro Office Toolbox, $15

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I don't actually drink Espresso, but that little Espresso maker is so cute, maybe I should start!

The micro office tool box would be handy for a college student to keep in a backpack for classes.