Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year...New Blog?

I've got the time, the equipment and the vast array of useless knowledge stuck in my cerebellum, so what better way to channel the above than into my very own blog?

So this is my experiment: the world according to jessica claire (that's me)

I'm starting '08 off an attempt to post about things I want to share, things I want to vent about, things I think are ult (definiton follows), and other random items of interest.

Ult adj. an object, person or place that is aesthetically pleasing, scrumptious, wonderfully put together

I don't really know if I'll keep this up, or if anyone will actually read it for that matter, but you'll never know until you try, right?




1 comment:

amy korngiebel said...

This is my 1st stop at your blog and I think you're adorable. Count me in as a regular.
P.S. - It's been far too long since I've seen "Gorillas in the Mist." When I'm done with this comment, I'm heading straight over to Netflix.