Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Career Cruising

My sister just showed me a career matchmaking site: Career Cruising

After answering questions about my likes and dislikes, the website said that I would like the following professions:

1. Set Designer

2. Makeup Artist

3. Costume Designer

4. Chef

5. Cook

6. Taxidermist

7. Special Effects Technician

8. Potter

9. Jeweller

10. Sign Maker

11. Desktop Publisher

12. Craftsperson

13. Fashion Designer

14. Cartoonist

15. Pet Groomer

16. Animal Breeder

17. Criminologist

18. Animator

19. Director of Photography

20. Visual Merchandiser



A lot of the professions are indeed ones that I show interest in, but I have to ask about answer #6


Taxidermist?!?!?



NO THANK YOU!!!

Set designer and chef, on the other hand, sounds lovely thank you very much!

1 comment:

blah said...

You make me laugh - How did they come up with Taxidermist??!!!

I can understand that that may not be your profession of choice :-)