Monday, August 24, 2009

Loving Tory's Punk-Inspired Fall Look...

Ever since I saw the image above from Tory Burch's Fall look book I have been eagerly awaiting for the items to appear on the website for a closer look. Slowly but surely they’re making their way there and they have me drooling after the punk-inspired-yet put-together look.

image

Here are my favourite Fall picks that encompass some of my favourite trends this season: leather, studs and military:

image

WILLIAM JACKET, $995

image

STUDDED SHOULDER BAG, $395.00

image

LEATHER LEGGING , $995.00

image

AMULET BELT, $195.00

image

ANOUCK JACKET, $495

image

BLACK SKINNY CUFF WITH LOGO STUDS , $95.00

image

VIRGINIA DRESS, $365

image

MILITARY MESSENGER, $475

image

CALLUM JACKET, $495

clip_image001

Yet to make an appearance online, the Donna boot looks like a beautiful marriage between last season’s Tory Whitney booties and my newer tougher Hogan sneaks. I would love to slip these babies on for a try!

No comments: