The blushing cheeks, butterfly lashes and juicy glossed lips combine for a sultry beauty that still lets the lady behind the look shine through.
To get this sex-kitten look in 10 simple steps:
1. Start with a clean and moisturized face. If you're a make-up maven, go all out and apply a foundation primer for an even canvas.
2. Apply sheer foundation to any areas with redness to even out complexion and hide imperfections. Apply with a synthetic foundation brush for most natural looking results.
3. To cover undereye circles, use a yellow-based creamy concealer and pat on evenly with your fingertips, paying special attention to the inner corners.
4. For any blemishes, paint on a concealer with a thicker consistency that matches your skin tone exactly with a thin brush.
5. Set foundation and concealer with a light dusting of sheer bronzer or translucent loose powder.
5. Swipe on a metallic champagne eye shadow from lashline to brow bone.
6. Trace your lash line with a black liquid or gel liner, slightly extending the line upwards in the outer corners for a subtle cat eye effect. If using a gel or liner in a pot, apply with a slanted brush for a more precise application.
7. Curl your lashes if you want some extra oomph, otherwise finish your eyes with a coat or two of black volumizing mascara. Apply from root to tip, wiggling throughout to remove any clumps and to separate and define lashes. I like to use a clean mascara wand to separate any remaining clumps as a finishing touch.
8. If your brows are sparse, fill in with a shadow matching your brow colour. If you're the opposite and have some Brooke Shields brows going on, comb and set your brows with some clear gel.
9. Apply a dab of bright pink cream blush to the apples of your cheeks with your fingers, blending upwards and outwards so you don't end up with obvious pink stripes.
10. Finally, to complete the look, smack on some juicy lip colour in a sheer shiny pink. I'm more partial to a saturated gloss than a lipstick- the pinker the better!