Monday, April 21, 2008

Beauty is My Business: Philosophy Body Wash

imageI think a shower isn't complete without some deliciously scented product to lift my spirits and wake me up. Whether it be a shampoo or a body wash, it can be hard to find just the right fragrant product that doesn't overdose on chemical-sweetness.

That's why I'm a fan of philosophy's shower gel and bubble bath. The 3-in-1 formula is a cleanser and conditioner for your body and hair, with lovely scents to choose from.

imageI can't attest to its ability to clean hair (I only use shampoo for colour-treated hair), but it is my favourite designer body wash by far. The lather is thick and creamy and the wash leaves skin incredibly touchable and smooth.

(Image from Sam Duffy, still life stylist)

The inventive scents indulge decadent cravings - from coconut frosting to birthday cake - and clever kits that package flavours together in amusing themes make for great gifts!

Not all scents are for everyone -for instance I loved the orangey mimosa flavour, but my sister said it made her gag - but the wide variety of scents makes it fun to search and sniff for your favourite flavour.

image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes people smell like rice crispies though...

Anonymous said...

their lemonade line is perfect for summer.. can't figure out why they discontinued it...shame.

Faye - Boutique Bag Lady said...

I love Philosophy bath and body products!