Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Come On Baby Light My Fire

image

I did not grow up with a cottage and do not live in a home with a working fire place, but nevertheless I am obsessed with campfires and fire pits.

It's probably the pyro inside me, but nothing says cozy relaxation like a crackling fire on a cool summer night!

 

image

There are a variety of affordable outdoor fire pit options that I'd love to look into this season for our patio.

Spontaneous smores, rustic predrinks, post-BBQ chills -- it would be so much fun to have an outdoor fire place in the backyard!

 

Here are some online options that range from $59-399:

image 

 Front Gate 40" Copper Fire Pit , $299

  image

Lowe's Cast Iron Fire Pit, $59 

Home Depot Copper Cocktail Fire pit, $119

 

 image

Target Cast Iron Brick-Finish Fire Pit, $129.99

image

Restoration Hardware Classic Garden Fire Pit, $399

No comments: