Tuesday, February 5, 2008

cucina blanco

Bordering on gluttony, food is a big part of my life.


I revel in the natural colours, smells and textures of food. From taking in the vibrant hues in the produce aisle to swooning over pastel coloured cupcakes, I personally think food is an especially visual feast.

No wonder then I find myself spending time plotting out my future kitchen and the one theme I constantly return to is WHITE.

A kitchen is where you prepare food and display your edible creations, so I want this important realm in my home to be a blank canvas for the bounty on my table and kitchen counter.

White marble counters, simple subway tile, steel appliances and touches of wood make up my dream kitchen.

Below are some kitchen photos I've been collecting from various design blogs.

I would love to have any of these as my own:



















2 comments:

M said...

I love these kitchens! I have the Kimberly Seldon one saved to my computer ;)

SGM said...

I love this post. Love, love, love. Beautiful images.