Thursday, June 5, 2008

TAG! You're It!

image

I have been tagged by Daisy Pink Cupcake -- thanks so much Daisy! I've never done this whole tagging business before so let's see if I like it...


Here Are the Rules:  Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.


Here are the questions with my answers:

 

image

1. What did you do 10 years ago?

I was in grade 8 at hebrew day school and winning first place in the Yiddish speech contest because yes, I am that cool. I was also waiting for puberty to grace its presence but unlucky for me that wouldn't actually happen for another year or two.

 

image

2. Five items on your to-do list today:

  1. write a program alert for a television show about skinny dipping (it is as bizarr-o as it seems!)
  2. expense my work-related receipts from the past month
  3. research this weekend’s cocktail...i'm thinking sangria?
  4. watch newsies with my friend Lauren (hottie Christian bale)
  5. continue to unpack the boxes of my crap I had to store while they rewired my floor

image

3.  Snacks I enjoy:

My fave snack is a tart green apple with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese and a drop of honey, but I also do a really bad job at resisting anything salty and anything sweet aka chips, cookies, cake (pretty much anything delicious)

image

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

  • buy a fabulous house, preferably one of my dream homes on Russell Hill
  • make sure everyone in my family is looked after
  • donate millions to a variety of causes, including health care, Eretz Israel, Holocaust education and saving endangered primates
  • buy a private jet as well as the carbon credits to offset my selfish indulgence
  • hire a private massage therapist to live with me and get out my knots every night

image

5. Places I would live:

  • Boston
  • New York (but only for a short period)
  • London (if I still had the millions from question 4)
  • Miami in the winter
  • South of France as a getaway
  • I have a feeling that once I visit South Africa in February I’ll want to stay at the safari lodge for more than a week!

image

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:

  1. Nat in a Hat
  2. Design 59
  3. I’m not really a diva
  4. Alkemie
  5. Coco + Kelly
  6. House of Turquoise

Happy Tagging!!!

image

3 comments:

cassandra said...

you just gave me heart palpitations with those christian bale photos. i swear to god i watched newsies EVERY WEEKEND my ... freshman? sophomore? year of high school. *sigh*. his little smirky smile makes me MELT.

ok, ok, i'll do the survey! look for it this weekend, and have a good one yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

oooh - a tag! i'll have it up this weekend chica!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

How fun! I've never been tagged before! I just posted my answers on my blog. Have a great weekend! :)